Rebound Exercise is the Next Generation of Exercise. It provides phenomenal benefits:
- full aerobic, cardiovascular, and strength workouts
- improves balance and coordination
- improves muscle tone
- much less shock (trauma) to joints than jogging
- increased G-Force creates a better workout
- useful for injured, disabled, and elderly
- excellent for rehabilitation
- great starting point for the sedentary - improves circulation and immune function
- stimulates lymphatic system drainage
- recommended by Trainers, Chiropractors, Doctors, and Physical Therapists
- works well with existing exercise equipment for a more complete workout
- variety of exercise routines for all fitness levels.
The ReboundAIR™ models were by far the best we have found. They are endorsed by Al Carter, the Pioneer and Innovator of the Rebound Exercise Industry. The Lifetime Warranty covers ALL components, plus Wear and Tear Replacement (if ever needed) for the life of your ReboundAIR™.
It's the best made rebounder with the best warranty.
- Highest caliber, wide belly springs creating the "Soft Bounce" characteristic of the ReboundAIR™. Larger, longer and stronger than competitor brands.
- Permatron™ mat, with double sided reinforced circumference bands. The highest standard of quality for years of regular use.
- Virtually indestructible frame.
- Legs unlock and fold for storage.
- The most innovative, safe, durable hinges on the planet...accept no imitations!
- All ReboundAIRs have a full 40" diameter
- Colors: black with chrome
- Height: 9"
- Lifetime All-Component Warranty, up to 300 lb. user weight.
33 Ways the Body Responds to Rebounding
The products and statements listed in this web site and downloadable documents have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Descriptions are provided for informational use only and are not intended to replace the advice of a licensed professional. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.